- Assortment expansion from 60g to 25kg
- No minimum order quantities, choose the number of packages or cartons according to your needs
- You can order the Winterhilfe-BIRNEL together with other products
- Postage free from CHF 25.00 value of goods in the store
- Fast and direct delivery to your home
- You make a valuable contribution to the benefit of those affected by poverty in Switzerland.
What is Birnel?
Birnel is pear syrup and therefore a high-quality, vegan natural product. It is obtained exclusively from Swiss high trunk fruit and can be used in sweet and savory cuisine. Thanks to the production of birnel, high trunk trees are preserved. They are important nesting and feeding places for birds and insects. That is why the product bears the "Bird-Life" certificate.
Winterhilfe-BIRNEL, sometimes also called honey of the poor, adds that special something to hot and cold dishes. The delicate flavor gives a subtle freshness kick to baked goods or peps up salad dressings.
For more information on recipes and updates, visit www.winterhilfe.ch.